- October 24-25, 2016
- 323 East Upper Wacker Drive
Welcome from the Committee:
The Chicago RIMS Chapter and the Mid-Illinois RIMS Chapter are proud to host the 2nd Annual Chicagoland Risk Forum! This promises to be an outstanding educational and networking experience. Hear from dynamic industry leaders on hot topics facing risk managers.
Attendees of the 2015 forum found the two days to be filled with compelling speakers and an excellent opportunity to connect with industry professionals. We are working hard to make 2016 even better!
In keeping with the mission of the Chicago RIMS Chapter to lead the risk community by providing opportunities for fostering advancement of the profession through networking, education and advocacy, this year’s forum will take our prior conference offerings to a new level. The goal of the Chicagoland Risk Forum is to bring together top risk management talent from companies across the Midwest and highlight our insurance community professionals.
We’ve listened to our insurance community and learned that excellence in session content, outstanding speakers covering the top challenges facing Risk Managers today, and networking opportunities with the top Risk Management and Insurance professionals from the Chicagoland area and across the Midwest are of utmost importance and value.
- Julie Bean, Conference Chair, The Duchossois Group, Inc.
- Elaine Anderson, Evans Garment Restoration
- Deborah Babcock, Katie School of Insurance & Financial Services
- Mary Friedl, Pace Suburban Bus Service
- Frank Hashimoto, Elkay Manufacturing
- Toni Herwaldt, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Karen Lemanski, HSBC
- Ellen Michael, Global Risk Consultants
- Jaci Mennenga, Country Financial
- Amy Scovill, Fortune Brands
- Michael Skweres, Navigant
- Chris Sullivan, SwissRe