- November 12-13, 2018 (Monday and Tuesday)
- Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile
- 540 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Hello from the 2018 Committee:
Thank you to those that sponsored, had exhibit booths, and attended the 2017 Chicagoland Risk Forum. An important part of events is the feedback we receive, which the planning committee greatly appreciates. We heard you, and in response we are pleased to announce that this year the entire conference will be on one floor for the first time! In addition, we are excited to debut a theme: Empowering Risk Management. In adopting this theme, we embolden the brand of the Chicagoland Risk Forum and increase the value we deliver to the Risk Management community.
LOOK FOR THE 2018 RISK FORUM DETAILS SOON!
2018 Chicagoland Risk Forum Co-Chairs
- Toni Herwaldt, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Raymond Hernandez, Crate & Barrel
2018 Chicagoland Risk Forum Committee
- Ross Amend, State Farm
- Debbie Babock, Katie School of Insurance
- Robert Benvenuto, JLT Specialty USA
- Steve Boss, Aon
- Karen Lemanski, HSBC North America
- Mandy Manalli, Belfor USA
- Jaci Mennenga, COUNTRY Financial
- Jason Mezyk, GLP
- Ellen Michael, TUV SUD GRC
- Mike Skweres, Navigant
- Chris Sullivan, SwissRE
- Liz Walker, Groupon
2018 Call for Proposals/Speakers:
Do you have a great risk management idea or success story that you want to share with your colleagues? Here is your chance to be a part of the Chicago and Mid-Illinois premier risk management educational and networking event!
If you are interested in leading a session at the Chicagoland Risk Forum (CRF), taking place in Chicago, Illinois, on November 12-13, we would love to hear from you. Successful submissions will address the latest issues facing RM practitioners, as well as provide concrete takeaways for our audience. Sessions that include a practicing risk professional will be given preference.
Please send a short description of your session topic and an outline in a one-page Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required information for each submission include:
- Proposed title for the session
- Brief (two paragraph maximum) description of the session’s content and goals
- A short outline of the session
- A list of learning objective/takeaways for the audience
- Names and titles of speakers (maximum of two co-speakers per session; panels should have three panelists and a moderator)
Tips for a successful submission are:
- Talk about the demand side of your topic, where the needs are currently unmet and lessons learned when creating your solution.
- Be timely and relevant. Sessions that address RM issues that are “in the headlines” will have an advantage.
- This is your opportunity to showcase your expertise and facilitate conversations about innovative best practices in risk management. It is not the time to sell.